It's great to see progress on this! The real test though will be
whether future reported documentation errors can be fixed immediately
by Twitter staff once verified. Refreshing documentation every 6 - 12
months is something, but far from ideal. Hopefully the recent efforts
by Twitter staff to work on documentation, fix bugs and close out
issues is a sign of continuous improvement. Keep it up! :)

As for feedback on the current documentation: I think the biggest
issue is that the navigation makes it very difficult to find a method
if you don't know exactly what you're looking for. It would be useful
if more than one node in the menu could be expanded at a time (make it
a real tree, with an expand all) and even better would be a single
page with all methods with brief descriptions inline.

@orian