Thanks Scott, would you happen to know the proper channels one would
need to go through in order to allow this kind of access? For new
webapps this seems to be an unfair advantage of only allowing select
dev's this type of access. I understand I have to play by twitters
rules and im welling to abide by them but it would be nice to be on an
evening planning field. Thanks!

greenz