Hi Guys,

I'm working on a web application that includes posting to twitter as part of
it's functionality.  This works flawlessly until someone enters a comma in
the status.

   - I've done the googling on this and double checked that the status text
   is being double-encoded, confirming that the commas are being sent as %252C
   .
   - The response error that I'm getting back from twitter is "invalid
   authorization headers". However the same tweet without the commas doesn't
   generate this error
   - I can debug the application and check the params
   against
http://oauth.googlecode.com/svn/code/javascript/example/signature.html
   and the signature that we're sending matches the one generated there.

Any ideas on why a comma would cause this even though it's double-encoded
and the signature is valid?  I'm willing to pastebin some code of it would
help.

Thanks