Hey Everyone!
I'm in trouble... I want to make a button that, when the user clicks,
you will log in on twitter and then post something pre-defined.
Here's my code
[code]
- (IBAction)twitterButton_touch:(id)sender {
    if(!_engine){
        _engine = [[SA_OAuthTwitterEngine alloc]
initOAuthWithDelegate:self];
        _engine.consumerKey    = kOAuthConsumerKey;
        _engine.consumerSecret = kOAuthConsumerSecret;
    }

    if(![_engine isAuthorized]) {
        UIViewController *controller = [SA_OAuthTwitterController
controllerToEnterCredentialsWithTwitterEngine:_engine
delegate:self];

        if (controller){
            [self presentModalViewController: controller animated:
YES];
        }
    }
}