We have Site Streams pretty much working here in Rooster-land, need to
do some cron cleanup, but everything is looking  very happy, the Site
Streams and the Rest API windows have been running side by side for
quite a while, all looking very 'the same' yay. Thanks Taylor, this is
wonderful, and your help with our one or two problems has been great.
And very appreciated.

We will keep freemiums likely on Rest API, for a lot of reasons, at
least for now, but I did find a nasty bug, not sure if someone
reported it before, and it was not hard for us to track down but we
were lucky, I wanted to report it:

A customer clicked for Mentions, we used Rest API to get them, but he
got an error screen, it was strange, the data in the API record was a
mess, according to the error, and we wrote the data we got to a
database so we could do a postmortem. Both the error messages and the
db show fields missing in the API data. (Not zero or null, but
MISSING, as in, the array indices for the fields do not exist when
parsing the json). Fortunately, the tweet data itself was there, and
it had a bit.ly link (good luck) so we could track down the record,
and it was deleted -- I looked in Twitter itself, the id is gone --- I
am guessing the delete was done about the time the API request was
made.

So the record is in the process of being deleted, Rest API is called,
a partial mal-formed record gets sent to my app, it is unhappy. We
could put in protections, but we would need to sure protect a LOT of
code from this.

Is this a known problem? If not, I could provide a lot of data, and do
it offline to not pollute the group if this would be helpful.

And thanks again, Taylor for your help!

Mark