Hi everyone,

We're excited to see many of you this Thursday for Devnest. Just a
couple of quick updates on the event.

The Agenda:
- Introduction from Dick Costolo
- Platform updates from Ryan Sarver
- Presentations from ecosystem developers
- Q&A session with members of our platform team
- After Q&A, members of our platform team will be hanging out - please
show us your apps!
- Shortly after 8:30pm, we'll be heading to Jillian's to hang out -
feel free to join us

Other important notes about the event:
- Please plan to start arriving around 6:15pm, as we'll do our best to
start on time at 6:30pm
- We'll be signing in registered guests in the first floor lobby of
our office (795 Folsom Street)
- Be sure to juice up your laptop battery before arriving: we'll be
extremely limited on power outlets!
- The hashtag for the event will be #devnestSF
- If you can't attend but would like to ask questions, please tag them
with #devnestSF
- We'll be live-tweeting from the @twitterapi account - be sure to
follow along!

For those on the waitlist, we've had significant interest in the event
and won't be able to accommodate additional attendees this time
around. But don't worry, we'll be having more of these in the future
and we'll also be recording the event. We plan to upload the video
footage to dev.twitter.com.

See you Thursday!

--Jason