Hey Amaç,
Since the dataset you plan to distribute does not include Twitter
content directly from the API, you can totally post it for public
consumption. We allow tweet IDs to be shared in datasets like these,
so if it would help fellow researchers to compare your results to the
original corpus, you can also attach a list of the tweet IDs from your
data set (just not their full tweet text or the tweet objects).

Thanks,
Brian Sutorius
Twitter API Policy