Im using Delphi for coding and to be honest, I started using
http://chuckbeasley.com/index.php/2009/05/28/twitter-for-delphi-code/
, but nothing i found worked 100% so i used the code there and
modified it. At this point i can only use querystring as we decided to
go with it from the start (and the API did say it support it.

Hope this helps?