We have the following scenario please let us know that is it possible
for us to do with the point no 3

1)      User is prompted to click on twitter connect icon to start using
the site. User clicks on the icon and a Oauth for twitter sign in
popup is shown (managed by twitter). We have created an app with
twitter with a read & write access and the user is prompted to accept
the application.
2)      Once the application is accepted by the user, the user is allowed
to twit on the site. However of instead of posting the twit directly
onto twitter we save them into the database for moderation.
3)      Once a twit is moderated the admin should have the ability to post
the twit onto to the users wall (on wall of the person who had
originally entered the twit). Additionally the admin should have a
facility to put this post on their official pages wall too