So, the state issue seems to have resolved itself, but image uploads
(for reference, uploading a ~230k PNG) are still causing the over
capacity error.

Over https, in Chrome (getting the same issue in other browsers).
Different accounts and logout/login don't seem to resolve it, either.

Is there a better channel for reporting this type of thing? Forgive me
if this is not the best place for this.

Kyle