I have already tried asking for 200 tweets, but the results stay the
same because the api divides it in pages of 20 and you get the first
page back.
You used to be able to determine the results per page, but that
doesn't seem to work anymore since the api was renewed. Is there a way
I can maybe retrieve several pages in one call? Because looping
through the pages means an exponential growth of my calls made to the
API and I don't want to hit my limit.