Hi,

I am collecting Twitter data for my research. The API says that :

[1] "Anonymous calls are based on the IP of the host and are permitted
150 requests per hour. This classification includes unauthenticated
requests (such as RSS feeds), and authenticated requests to resources
that do not require authentication."

[2] "OAuth calls are permitted 350 requests per hour."

I want to seek a clarification on point [1]. Lets say I want to access
a list of followers of a user id (which is public). Would this be
counted as rate limiting under point [1] or point [2] ?

--Regards,
Denzil