Hi guys,

Thanks for creating the new twitter event notification emails (favs,
retweets, mentions).

Could I please request that "X-Twitteremailtype:" headers be included
in those emails as well?

DM emails already have:

and Follwer emails have:

and if you are feeling generous, could I please request that each
email type also gets something like a "X-Twittertext" header that
contains the actual one-line text of the email's focus? It would be
much simpler than trying to parse out the data from the plaintext/html
parts of the body.

for DMs it would be the DM text, for RT it would be the original tweet
text, for Favs it would be the original tweet text, for Mentions it
would be the tweet text from the reply-er, for Followers I'm not sure
what it would be (maybe nothing).

All other useful information is already included in the headers
(sender/receiver usernames/ids). Adding the text would be soooo nice
:)

Thanks again,
-Chad