Agree that this would be a great feature for the platform to have, but as
Scott & Tom said, it's currently not supported.

Your description can be up to 200 characters long - if your message is
simple, you might be able to present a few languages in the same field.

@episod <http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=episod> - Taylor
Singletary