Hi Christian,

The act of examining the non-string versions of the integers in an
environment that is actively trying to understand the Integer will almost
always yield a munged representation of the number. It's
like Schrödinger's Cat.

We don't actively support the extended featureset of @Anywhere and it may
have not been updated to understand the larger integers now used for tweet
ids. When using any feature of @Anywhere not explicitly documented on
dev.twitter.com, you're in unsupported territory that is susceptible to some
more recent complications in the Twitter platform like these larger
integers.

That said, thanks for the heads up that there are still some cases where
we're not using id_str where we should be.

Thanks,
@episod <http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=episod> - Taylor
Singletary