Hey everyone,

Along with the JSAPI the oauth_bridge_code was one of the unsupported
components of @anywhere. It was originally made available during the
Social App Workshop July last year but wasn't released as a supported
or production ready system.

We caution against using unsupported technologies/APIs for anything
other than your own experimentation and learning as they could stop
functioning, be turned off, or change significantly without notice. If
a method or API is not documented and you want to check if it's
suitable for production please let us know. If the method is supported
but missing from the docs we'll get it added in.

To obtain OAuth 1.0a tokens for a user you should incorporate the
OAuth web flow described in our documentation:
    http://dev.twitter.com/pages/auth

Best,
@themattharris