Hi Juan,

There's no way to effectively retrieve all tweets sent by a given
application using primary methods of any of our APIs. The Search API has
some advanced operators that allow you to specify a specific tweet source
(effectively the string of text that represents the application that posted
the Tweet), but that operator must be used in conjunction with another
portion of your query.

One could also use the Streaming API to estimate a specific client's
tweeting velocity by measuring from the sample hose (which represents 1% of
the total tweets being posted) and extrapolate from there, but in the case
of measuring a Twitter client's popularity this would not be super-effective
since tweeting is just one activity that a client can perform.

Is there something with that information you're specifically wanting to
accomplish?

@episod <http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=episod> - Taylor
Singletary