Hey Casey,
Not all Tweets make it into our search index. For more information,
check out this article on our help center:
https://support.twitter.com/articles/42646.
If you think your account has been affected, please fill out the form
linked from the bottom of that page while logged in as the account,
and we'll get back to you.

Brian Sutorius
Twitter API Policy