You are accessing API in an unauthentic way and without oAuth, and you
are running out of API calls.  You can add a service method to track
remaining  API calls that you have left to confirm this, e.g,
http://api.twitter.com/1/account/rate_limit_status.{xml | json}.  You
can research from thousands of PHP tutorials and examples out their
and improve your code base to use oAuth.

Check out http://dev.twitter.com/pages/oauth_single_token to start
into oAuth for your single user feed application.

~Patrick