I set up several dozen twitter accounts at the beginning of the year
for the various departments in our sports news business.   We have an
API for each account that autotweets stories from several locations.
The accounts were growing well, and some got up into 600-800 followers
and then stopped around April.   Our tweets continue to go out, but
our follower count stopped and clicking FOLLOW from any other of our
customer accounts does not allow them to follow us.  I fear that our
accouts were blacklisted or marked with a limit that has our accounts
now stuck... How can we fix this?
\
 account examples:   @NYNYfans   @BigDFans