Thanks for your reply, Tom. Something I'm not certain of is why it
matters if people know your app's key and secret. What's the worst
that can happen? They would still need to carry out operations as a
valid Twitter user. Presumably if someone were to use Tweetdeck to
spam, it would be that user that would be blocked, not all Tweetdeck
users in the world?