Hi dalvir,

The REST API lives on the domain api.twitter.com not twitter.com. The
request you are making should be made to:
    http://api.twitter.com/1/statuses/user_timeline.json

To understand the reason for the error you will need to inspect the response
that comes back from the API. We put more details about errors in the
response body to help you identify what you need to do in your code.

Best,
@themattharris <https://twitter.com/intent/follow?screen_name=themattharris>
Developer Advocate, Twitter