Hi All,

I have a Android application for Twitter. I'm using Twitter4j library
to do xAuth authentication.

I'm facing a problem during login if the device date set as any past
date. Like if today is 24th June and device date set as 23rd June and
when I'm trying to login it gives me following error.

SNS exception :: The screen name / password combination seems to be
invalid.Relevant discussions can be on the Internet at:
http://www.google.co.jp/search?q=e07c50ee or
http://www.google.co.jp/search?q=0000e7bd
TwitterException{exceptionCode=[e07c50ee-0000e7bd 1ac06e3f-695622d6],
statusCode=503, retryAfter=0, rateLimitStatus=null, version=2.1.12}

But if the device date is current date then the authentication works
just fine.

I want to know if this is expected behavior ?

Thanks,
Sushil