I took it off the site for now, but the site is php... It was acting like it
was going to let me register with Twitter, I verified my account and allowed
it... but when it returned to my site nothing happened. It didn't login or
make a new account like it was supposed to. After that it started to say
that my token was used already. Can I send you the file I use for my Twitter
Oauth? Thanks.

Seek God's mercy and you'll find it - www.GodsMercy.net