On Jun 28, 2011, at 18:44 , Ryan Sarver wrote:

> We wanted to understand what types of buttons and styles would be most
> helpful. We think the most common use case is going to be "Sign in with
> Twitter" (SSO) but let us know what formats would be helpful.

Ryan,

        The current Twitter buttons on the web are too large for mobile
screens. We need an approved icon that fits in a bar button item. The icon
needs to respect the color choices the app is making for the toolbar/navigation
bar. IOW, a jarring imposition of your Columbia blue background will cause your
button to look poor and, hence, will not be used.

Anon,
Andrew
Andrew W. Donoho
Donoho Design Group, L.L.C.