Hi Simon,

1. Yes, your existing tokens with the application will still work when you
make this change.
2. Yes, your existing tokens will continue to have the higher level of
permission that they were originally granted at.

When an end-user does "downgrade" their token to the read-only flavor, the
strings for the access token will also change.

@episod <http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=episod> - Taylor
Singletary