Hi Jeff,

There's no way to specify a RWD option on this method -- if your application
requires the use of direct messages in any context, you must set that at the
application level.

This parameter will only influence the creation of RO or RW tokens.

@episod <http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=episod> - Taylor
Singletary