Check for whether you include retweets.

Tom

On 7/4/11 12:34 PM, Adriaan Pelzer wrote:
I'm not paging, but rather using a combination of max_id and count=200.
Also - not getting nearly 200 every time, mostly below 100

Adriaan Pelzer

putting you in touch with your crowds
http://www.wewillraakyou.com
twitter: http://www.twitter.com/adriaan_pelzer
linkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/adriaan-pelzer/4/874/860/
skype: adriaan_pelzer
+4478 7978 1743

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 11:18 AM, Correa Denzil <mcen...@gmail.com <mailto:mcen...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    I am unable to reproduce the following error. I am able to
    paginate 200 tweets for 16 times.

    I am using OAuth for authentication.

    --Regards,
    Denzil

    On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 2:43 PM, Adriaan Pelzer