I am little bit confused, I understood that the problem was solved by
changing to "FALSE" in this line
"function getAuthorizeURL($token, $sign_in_with_twitter = TRUE) {"
in twitteroauth.php, but I am reading from you that the change is not
in this file.

In my code the only call I have to authorize/authenticate is this
(main file where I process the DMs, this file requires
twitteroauth.php)

/* Create a TwitterOauth object with consumer/user tokens. */
$connection = new TwitterOAuth($consumer_key,$consumer_secret,
$oauth_token,$oauth_token_secret);

where am I supposed to change this "FALSE"?

Thanks for the help