Turns out I use themattharris lib to get the login credentials (token
and token_secret) which I store on my db, and Abraham lib (yours) to
interact with Twitter once I am authenticated. I know this is not you
lib but Matt Harris's, but can you help me please to know where in the
mattharris lib should I change this method? I think it would be in the
line with the <-- below. Because Twitter every two days (more than
less) gives me this error when I try to get DMs with an authenticated
user [error] -> "no permission to access to DMS (or some like that)"
when I check the users Token and Secret in my app (dev.twitter.com/
apps) they are different than the ones stored on my db. I appreciate
you help a lot.

// start the OAuth dance
} elseif ( isset($_REQUEST['signin']) || isset($_REQUEST['allow']) ) {
  $callback = isset($_REQUEST['oob']) ? 'oob' : $here;

  $code = $tmhOAuth->request('POST', $tmhOAuth->url('oauth/
request_token', ''), array(
    'oauth_callback' => $callback
  ));

  if ($code == 200) {
    $_SESSION['oauth'] = $tmhOAuth->extract_params($tmhOAuth-
>response['response']);
    $method = isset($_REQUEST['signin']) ? 'authenticate' :
'authorize'; <-- "HERE SHOULD I WRITE $METHOD='authorize'; RIGHT?"
    $force  = isset($_REQUEST['force']) ? '&force_login=1' : '';
    $forcewrite  = isset($_REQUEST['force_write']) ?
'&oauth_access_type=write' : '';
    $forceread  = isset($_REQUEST['force_read']) ?
'&oauth_access_type=read' : '';
    header("Location: " . $tmhOAuth->url("oauth/{$method}", '') .  "?
oauth_token={$_SESSION['oauth']['oauth_token']}{$force}{$forcewrite}
{$forceread}");

  }