Hi there,

My application gives Read, Write and Direct Message permissions.
Additionally, I was able to retrieve direct messages using the
appropriate access tokens earlier in the day, now none of it works.

Is there some specific thing I need to do in order to have the
permission level of these tokens set beyond the normal OAuth process?

Thanks for the help.