Hi Attila,

To change the owner of your application keys, send an email to
a...@twitter.com from the email address associated with the Twitter account
currently owning the application. In the email indicate the target user
account you would like to become the new owner and the rest will be taken
care of for you, barring any possible issues with the transfer. The transfer
won't effect the keys or access of your users and is pretty seamless.

@episod <http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=episod> - Taylor
Singletary