Hi everyone,

Here is my project:
I would like to make a java programm wich would store as many tweets
as possible about one subject using the search API.  And once it is
done, i would like to get basic informations about their posters, such
as their number of followers, number of tweets and so on. But for that
purpose i will have to make one request like that

http://api.twitter.com/1/users/show.json?screen_name=SCREEN_NAME_STR

for each individual poster, wich will surely reaches the rate
limitation before i could store all the informations i want.
I dont find these informations in the HTML code of the homepage of
each users, so i think i will have to get them through the REST API.

Do you have any idea to get the informations i want to get without
overflow the limitation?

Thanks for reading, and pardon my english.