Hello All
I am using MGTwitterEngine to get a twitter followers in my iPhone sdk
for this i m doing the following thing

-(IBAction)tweet:(id)sender
{
      [_engine getFollowersIncludingCurrentStatus:YES];

    NSLog(@"getFollowersIncludingCurrentStatus %@",[_engine
getFollowersIncludingCurrentStatus:YES]);

}

but when i press this button at that time its not calling the following
delegate method.
- (void)userInfoReceived:(NSArray *)userInfo forRequest:(NSString
*)connectionIdentifier

kindly give me your valuable suggestions

With Regards
Abhishek Mehta