I do not.

Tom

On 7/11/11 5:57 PM, Mohit T wrote:
Ok if I cannot do it with tools twitter gives me, maybe you know any
such companies like you mentioned? It would be a great help.

On Jul 11, 4:49 pm, Tom van der Woerdt<i...@tvdw.eu>  wrote:
No, the search API only goes a few (2-3) days back. Maybe some company
has kept track of that information over the past years, but you can't do
it with the tools Twitter gives you.

Tom

On 7/11/11 5:47 PM, Mohit T wrote:

Say if I do not want streaming but I want historical tweets since
creation of twitter? Is this possible?