I'm getting this suddenly, too, where it wasn't happening as late as
late yesterday evening (US Pacific time).

I'm using JSONP through jQuery, Firefox 5.0 as a client. Same problem
also with IE 8.0.

The following query, for example, just returned a JSON response *not*
wrapped in the callback function:

"http://search.twitter.com/search.json?&q=
%23scala&rpp=100&page=1&callback=jQuery16105326658435454098_1310741955350"

I changed the page number to "2", I then received a response with the
callback wrapper included once -- I tried the same query for page "2"
agin and received a response *without* the callback wrapper.

This is intermittent problem is effectively disabling my software.

Brian Maso

--
Have you visited the Developer Discussions feature on
https://dev.twitter.com/discussions yet?

Twitter developer links:
Documentation and resources: https://dev.twitter.com/docs