Please make me clear.

I have done like twitter *‘4 new tweets’* in timeline using twitter REST API
method.

For showing this message I frequently called this
*get('statuses/home_timeline',array('since_id'
=> $since_id));* in the time period of *1 minute*. My question is because of
frequently calling this method,* is there any possible to twitter block my
twitter applications?*

If so, then tell me the time period of calling this method. Now every one
minute I just called this method for showing like ‘4 new tweets’ by passing
this since_id. So please clear my doubt.

Thanks in advance.

Anbarasan k

--
Have you visited the Developer Discussions feature on
https://dev.twitter.com/discussions yet?

Twitter developer links:
Documentation and resources: https://dev.twitter.com/docs