Hi,

I'm working on a QML/JS based desktop application.
I'm using OAuth through "authorize" url.
I'm having issues posting new direct message to followers. It used to
work but it's not been working for 2 days now.
My application is "read / write & direct message".
I'm getting :

{"error":"You cannot send messages to users who are not following
you.","request":"\/1\/direct_messages\/new.json"}

error message and i can't figure out why, the guy i'm messaging is
following me !
Is there anything that have changed in the past two days that i'm
missing ?

--
Have you visited the Developer Discussions feature on
https://dev.twitter.com/discussions yet?

Twitter developer links:
Documentation and resources: https://dev.twitter.com/docs