Hi,

I'm new to twitter api and doing an academic project for behavior
analysis for specific set of tweets. I'm interested in getting the
past data for a particular search query ( combination of keywords and
certain constraints ) for a period of at least 2 month and if possible
further.
The Search API lets us retrieve only 1500 tweets. Is that correct?
What can be the possible methods/or already implemented code to
download such a dataset?

Thanks and Regards,
Rohan Anand
IIT Delhi

--
Have you visited the Developer Discussions feature on
https://dev.twitter.com/discussions yet?

Twitter developer links:
Documentation and resources: https://dev.twitter.com/docs