Hi all,

I have used the API developed by Matt Gemmell for Twitter Integration
in iOS. I'm stuck when coming Authentication/Authorization. In the
API, it states the following:

// XAuth login - NOTE: You MUST email Twitter with your application's
OAuth key/secret to
// get OAuth access. This will not work if you don't do this.
- (NSString *)getXAuthAccessTokenForUsername:(NSString *)username

password:(NSString *)password;

What should I do with this? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

--
Have you visited the Developer Discussions feature on
https://dev.twitter.com/discussions yet?

Twitter developer links:
Documentation and resources: https://dev.twitter.com/docs