Our small team at Twitter is very active in the developer discussions on
https://dev.twitter.com/discussions . We try to answer all the questions
that come in but often will let threads mellow for a bit to allow
non-Twitter employees a chance to answer. If there are any threads in
particular you're looking to get assistance with, let us know.

@episod <http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=episod> - Taylor
Singletary