Hello, I'm trying to set in my Twitter APP, based on JS&HTML&CSS, the
OAuth authentication/authotization by Javascript, but the window that
sould be opened at load the page to do the authorization displays the
following error message:

"Woa there!
This page is no longer valid. It seems that someone has already used
the information you provided. Please return to the previous page and
try again ... was probably an unintentional mistake."

I don't know how can I fix this problem; I've tried to find some
solutions on the Internet but I could not get nothing.
If it will be neccesary, I'll post the code.

Best regards

--
Have you visited the Developer Discussions feature on
https://dev.twitter.com/discussions yet?

Twitter developer links:
Documentation and resources: https://dev.twitter.com/docs