Hi Dossy & Dean,

Email subscription options are configurable either from specific forum
category pages or more universally at https://dev.twitter.com/user --
unfortunately you can't reply directly to emails yet, but it's a feature
we're hoping to provide in the future.

We *are* moving to a single dev discussion location:
https://dev.twitter.com/discussions

Announcements will be made on the developer blog:
https://dev.twitter.com/blog/category/announcements and @twitterapi. As
we've done with announcements for some time, we'll tend to directly link an
announcement with a discussion thread -- now on
dev.twitter.com/discussionsinstead of these older google groups.

@episod <http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=episod> - Taylor
Singletary