Hey Mike,

Sorry to hear you were having problems there. If the credentials were being
rejected we would have returned an X-Warning header in the response letting
you know.

There is more information about this in our rate limiting documentation:
    https://dev.twitter.com/docs/rate-limiting#rest

Hope that helps,
@themattharris <https://twitter.com/intent/follow?screen_name=themattharris>
Twitter, Inc.