Takes out the jumper cables.

Any life yet or do I have to wait for a thunder storm?

From: two-kinds-of-paranoia@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Blank
Sent: 29 September 2008 00:55
To: two-kinds-of-paranoia@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Still alive?

Same here.

Cndblank / David Blank

Just Because I'm Paranoid Doesn't Mean They Aren't Out to Get Me!!!

"Be strong and of good courage . . ."
Joshua, 1:6

Nam et ipsa scientia potestas es

Knowledge is power...
If you know where to apply it.

On Sun, Sep 28, 2008 at 1:22 PM, wolf sheep <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>