At Zero's request....

Howdy! Sparky here (Zero's player)

I'm doing a bit of spring cleaning (late? early? you decide) and wanted to
clear out the docs in my Google Docs list that I'm not using. I tried to
transfer ownership via website tools, but that's not an option for
spreadsheets. SO. Instead of deleting them without letting you guys know -
I'm going to delete everything on Monday at 6PM CST (GMT -6). If there's
something out there that you want, please copy it off over the weekend.

Stay Paranoid,

Sparky