I wrote a program that opens a server on the local pc(for p2p stuff) and talks
back and forth to the website, logging on ok and the php script catches the
correct IP address of the server started on my PC,

however since adding a router to my PC for my kids to use the other PC for the
net i logon ok to the website outside but after logging on it returns the
original IP of the cable modem and not the generated local ip that the router
assigns, thus i get a 10049 Bind error..

any ideas or directions very welcome..