From: "Fredrik Bergström" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 7:39 AM
Subject: Re[2]: [twsocket] router and IP

The only good way I have found to get your "external" IP address has
been to check a website for it.

Either make a small phpscript like this:
<?php
$ip = (getenv(REMOTE_ADDR))
    ?  getenv(REMOTE_ADDR)
    :  getenv(HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR);
echo $ip;
?>

or get it from parsing the xml on this page for example:
http://xml.showmyip.com/

/Fredrik