Hi Francois,

ICS component would not work if you use WaitForMultipleObjects. If it works, it
is the sign that you
created the component in the main thread context !
<
Well the component is created in the threads context, and suprise, it does work
:-)

sniplet from my code....
//=====================
procedure TFtpCliSrvRq.Execute;
begin
  //=== do the context startup
  ContextStartup;
  State:=sIdleDisconnected;
  if assigned(FDiagnose) then
  begin
    FDiagnose.ReportInfo(cVLInfo,'FtpCliSrv Started');
  end;
  Log(self,'FtpCliSrv: entering Execute');

  //===
  while not terminated do

procedure TFtpCliSrvRq.ContextStartup;
begin
  //=== TRY
  TRY
  FFtpClient:=TFtpClient.Create(nil);

Maybe be it workes, because there is a Application.Processmessages somewhere in
my code.

However, I have solved my problem in the meanwhile by using
"MsgWaitForMultipleObjects".

Thanks
Rainer