Hi List,

I wrote a little client-server application, which measures UDP datagram
transfer speed. The server is using TWSocketServer, and sends a 1500 byte
length UDP datagram in every half seconds. The number of datagrams to be sent
is a parameter, tipically some 100, below 1000. The client side receive these
packets measures the speed (bytes/second) and the counts the missing or lost
packets (every packet has an incremental unique id).

But on the client side there is a strange behaviour: in about every minute no
datagram is coming for some seconds, and after that all of them coming in one
bunch, like if emptying some kind of buffer. After that everything returns
normal for about another 1 minute.

Is it a normal behaviour, or am I doing something wrong? On the server side
everything seems to be OK, according to log file every packet is sent with
correct timing.

Thanks for your help:
Andras